Fodor’s The Complete Guide to the National Parks of the West (Full-color Travel Guide)
Fodor's TravelClick Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: $15.46 Free Shipping
Ready to experience the National Parks of the West? The experts at Fodor’s are here to help. Fodor’s Complete Guide to the National Parks of the West travel guide is packed with customizable itineraries with top recommendations, detailed maps of each National Park, and exclusive tips from locals. Whether you want to hike through jaw-dropping landscapes of Yosemite, see rare wildlife and natural wonders in Yellowstone, or go river-rafting in the Grand Canyon, this up-to-date guidebook will help you plan it all out.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with a new layout and beautiful images for more intuitive travel planning!
Fodor’s Complete Guide to the National Parks of the West includes:
- ● AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE GUIDE that visually captures the top highlights of each National Park.
- ● SPECTACULAR COLOR PHOTOS AND FEATURES throughout, including special features on the geothermal wonders of Yellowstone, tips for stargazing, and identifying rock formations and ancient petroglyphs.
- ● INSPIRATIONAL “BEST OF” LISTS identify the best things to see, do, eat, drink, and more.
- ● MULTIPLE ITINERARIES for various trip lengths help you maximize your time.
- ● MORE THAN 70 DETAILED MAPS help you plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
- ● EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS offer options for every taste.
- ● TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS include: guides to getting around, saving money and time, and beating the crowds.
- ● LOCAL INSIDER ADVICE tells you where to find under-the-radar gems, along with the best campsites and lodges in each park.
- ● HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWS add perspective and enrich your travels.
- ● NEW FEATURES like the best site in each National Park; A SPECIAL GUIDE to river-rafting in the Colorado River.
- ● COVERS: Yellowstone, Glacier and Waterton Lakes, Grand Teton, Zion, Olympic National Park, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Carlsbad Caverns, Rocky Mountain National Park, Mesa Verde, Badlands National Park, Great Basin, Crater Lake, and more.
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning on visiting more of the West? Check out Fodor’s California, Fodor’s Utah, Fodor’s Colorado, and more.
Click Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price:
Originally posted 2019-10-16 06:18:18. Republished by Blog Post Promoter