Fodor's TravelClick Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: $17.55 Free Shipping
Written by locals, Fodor’s travel guides have been offering trusted advice for all tastes and budgets for more than 80 years.
Israel packs in riches from cherished religious sites to stunning archaeological treasures to spectacular natural wonders. Holy land to Jews, Christians, and Muslims, this is where biblical places like Jerusalem and Galilee come alive. Colorful features in Fodor’s Essential Israel help travelers experience all of this and more: awe-inspiring ancient cities, delicious food and wine, and a vibrant contemporary culture.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor’s Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on the Dead Sea, Masada, Israeli wine, and more
· Coverage of Jerusalem, Jaffa, Bethlehem, Tel Aviv, the Dead Sea, Eilat, the Negev, Haifa, Nazareth, Tiberias, the Sea of Galillee, the Golan Heights, Beersheva, and Petra in Jordan
Click Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price:
Originally posted 2019-10-21 00:33:02. Republished by Blog Post Promoter